Since the last report, the 7 liner was perforated over the Baong sands with tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) guns across a total 57m net interval between 2,700mMDRT and 2,898mMDRT.
What does TCP stand for?
TCP stands for Tubing Conveyed Perforating (oil drilling)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TCP
We have 485 other meanings of TCP in our Acronym Attic
- Tricresyl Phosphate (plasticizer and lubricant)
- Trident Control Program (Trident submarines)
- Triple Crown Productions (horse racing)
- Tripulante Cabina de Pasajeros (Spanish: Passenger Cabin Crew; aviation)
- Tripycrylbenzene (very high temperature explosive)
- Trivalent Chromium Pretreatment
- Tropical Canine Pancytopenia
- Tropospheric Chemistry Program
- Trusted Computing Platform
- Tubing Conveyed Perforation (oil)
- Tuition Credit Program (various schools)
- Tumor Control Probability
- Turbine Control Panel
- Turnover and Completion Package (various companies)
- Turtle Conservation Project
- Two Candidate Preferred (Australian voting system)
- Two Compartment Pod (B-58 Hustler)
- Transmission Control Protocol - Internet Protocol
- Transmission Control Protocol - Virtual
Samples in periodicals archive:
Since the last report, the 7" liner was perforated over the Baong sands with tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) guns across a total 57m net interval between 2,700mMDRT* and 2,898mMDRT.
Expro will provide tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) services and its drill stem testing (DST) packages for both projects.
This is one of the jobs we have done in the region using our CaTS technology and the contract also provides potential for us to introduce our strengths in tubing conveyed perforating (TCP) and complete the full well flow management package.
Larry's most recent position was Division Vice President at Halliburton Logging and Perforating, Tools and Testing, Tubing Conveyed Perforating and for Sperry-Sun Drilling Services.
We are very pleased with the confidence that Pemex has shown through this award," said Armando Galan, Mexico country manager, Halliburton's Tools Testing and Tubing Conveyed Perforating (TTTCP) product service line.
The lowest productive interval within the horizontal leg was re-perforated using tubing conveyed perforating equipment.
DWS and DAMCO operate independently, with DWS providing downhole electric wireline and tubing conveyed perforating ("TCP") services and DAMCO providing tubular testing and handling services.