Her family are constantly fundraising for the Tuberous Sclerosis Association to try to find a cure for the devastating condition.
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Tuberous Sclerosis Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Sentry Approved
- Treasury-State Agreement (US state funding)
- Trichostatin A (histone deacetylase inhibitor)
- Triple Sugar Agar
- Troop Support Agency (Army)
- Tropical and Subtropical Agriculture
- Troubles Spécifiques des Apprentissages (French: Specific Learning Disorders)
- Tryptic Soy Agar
- Tryptone Soya Agar
- Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance (formerly National Tuberous Sclerosis Association; Silver Spring, Maryland)
- Tulane School of Architecture (Tulane University; Louisiana)
- Turkish Student Association
- Tapered Slot Antenna Array
- Tasmanian Schools Administrators Association (Australia)
- Team Sheet Association of America
- Technical Securities Analysts Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Tennessee Secondary Athletic Association
- Tennessee Student Assistance Award
- Termination Switched Access Arrangement
- Test Scoring And Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mrs James and her husband Perry have been the volunteer Welsh Organisers for the Tuberous Sclerosis Association since 1993.
Dr Chris Kingswood, head of research for the Tuberous Sclerosis Association (TSA), said: "In a matter of just a few years, we have moved from a point of minimal understanding and little hope.
The identification of the tuberous sclerosis genes was one of the achievements listed in the prize submission, along with a letter of commendation from the Tuberous Sclerosis Association.
Byline: Richard Porritt , presentationDerek Highe (centre) with fundraising neighbours and representatives of Kirkwood Hospice and the Tuberous Sclerosis Association HUNDREDS of Christmas lights that illuminated a Mirfield street have raised more than pounds 3,000 for charity.
As the former CEO of the National Tuberous Sclerosis Association, Ms.
Tuberous Sclerosis Consensus Conference: recommendations for diagnostic evaluation--National Tuberous Sclerosis Association.
Funding will go to the National Tuberous Sclerosis Association (NTSA), the only national, non-profit organization that provides support to those with TS and their families.