Manuel Gomez, which have since been revised and incorporated in the consensus statement from the Diagnostic Criteria Committee of the National Tuberous Sclerosis Association (United States; Roach, Gomez, & Northrup, 1998).
What does TSA stand for?
TSA stands for Tuberous Sclerosis Association (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSA
We have 593 other meanings of TSA in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Sentry Approved
- Treasury-State Agreement (US state funding)
- Trichostatin A (histone deacetylase inhibitor)
- Triple Sugar Agar
- Troop Support Agency (Army)
- Tropical and Subtropical Agriculture
- Troubles Spécifiques des Apprentissages (French: Specific Learning Disorders)
- Tryptic Soy Agar
- Tryptone Soya Agar
- Tuberous Sclerosis Alliance (formerly National Tuberous Sclerosis Association; Silver Spring, Maryland)
- Tulane School of Architecture (Tulane University; Louisiana)
- Turkish Student Association
- Tapered Slot Antenna Array
- Tasmanian Schools Administrators Association (Australia)
- Team Sheet Association of America
- Technical Securities Analysts Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Tennessee Secondary Athletic Association
- Tennessee Student Assistance Award
- Termination Switched Access Arrangement
- Test Scoring And Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Her family are constantly fundraising for the Tuberous Sclerosis Association to try to find a cure for the devastating condition.
Renal angiomyolipoma: clinicopathologic study of 194 cases with emphasis on the epithelioid histology and tuberous sclerosis association.
Many have told us that contacting The Tuberous Sclerosis Association has been the lifeline they desperately needed during difficult times and often a positive turning point - such as the visit of our Specialist Advisor to talk to their child's school or doctor.
All money raised will go to the Tuberous Sclerosis Association, the UK charity that supports sufferers and conducts research.
The identification of the tuberous sclerosis genes was one of the achievements listed in the prize submission, along with a letter of commendation from the Tuberous Sclerosis Association.
presentationDerek Highe (centre) with fundraising neighbours and representatives of Kirkwood Hospice and the Tuberous Sclerosis Association
As the former CEO of the National Tuberous Sclerosis Association, Ms.