Tubal factor infertility is usually caused by pelvic infection, such as Pelvic Inflammatory Diseases (PIDs) (14).
What does TFI stand for?
TFI stands for Tubal Factor Infertility
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TFI
We have 133 other meanings of TFI in our Acronym Attic
- Tobacco Free Initiative (World Health Organization)
- Topside Fabrication and Installation (oil installation)
- Total Force Initiative (US DoD)
- Total Force Integration
- Total Freight International (UK)
- Towarzystwo Funduszy Inwestycyjnych (Polish investment company)
- Trade, Finance and Investment (various locations)
- Transcription Factor I
- Tribeca Film Institute (New York, NY)
- True Finder Integration
- Council of Textile & Fashion Industries of Australia (Victoria, Australia)
- Task Force Individual Augmentation (US Navy)
- Task Force on Intercollegiate Athletics
- Tax Fraud Investigative Assistant
- The Flood Insurance Agency (Kalispell, MT)
- Trout Fishing In America
- Twin Falls (Amtrak station cody; Twin Falls, ID)
- Task Force on Integrated Assessment Modelling
- Tag Forwarding Information Base (Cisco)
- Tuna Fish Infusion Broth (bacteria culturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mallinckrodt's strong franchise with radiologists and leadership position in fluoroscopic imaging provides the ideal complement to our focus on the interventional gynecologist involved in the diagnosis and treatment of tubal factor infertility," said Kathryn Tunstall, president and chief executive officer of Conceptus.
Asymptomatic PID as well as PID with atypical signs and symptoms are common conditions that have been linked by mounting evidence to fallopian tube damage as manifest by tubal factor infertility and ectopic pregnancy.