Since September 2002, the Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation (TCRHCC), a private nonprofit tribal organization, has run the hospital under a Self-Determination Contract in lieu of the Indian Health Service.
What does TCRHCC stand for?
TCRHCC stands for Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation (Tuba City, AZ)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Terminal City Roller Girls (Vancouver, BC)
- The Cavan Rebellion Group (gang)
- Traders Catalog Resource Guide (trading cards)
- Twin Cities Recorder Guild (American Recorder Society)
- Twin Cities Robotics Group (Minnesota)
- T Cell Receptor Gamma Joining P (genetics)
- Tribal Colleges Research Grants Program
- T-Cell Receptor Gamma-Variable
- Twin County Regional Healthcare (Galax, VA)
- Twin County Regional Hospital (Galax, VA)
- Techno Cosmic Research Institute (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory
- Traffic Collision Reconstruction & Investigation Ltd (UK)
- Triple Creek Ranch, Inc (Redding, CA)
- Tubular Cells with Round Inclusions (cytology)
- Tyrolean Cancer Research Institute (Austria)
- Trial Court Research and Improvement Consortium (justice system advocacy; est. 2001)
- Texas Court Remote Interpreter Service (law)
- Toxic Chemical Release Inventory System (US EPA; also seen as TRIS)
- Target Criteria
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tuba City Regional Health Care Corporation - Tuba City, Ariz.