I love Mac Court," said Rick Osborn, now the boys basketball coach at Tualatin High School.
What does TuHS stand for?
TuHS stands for Tualatin High School (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TuHS
We have 2 other meanings of TuHS in our Acronym Attic
- Trust for Urban Housing Finance (South Africa)
- Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg (Germany)
- Transurethral High-Frequency Hyperthermia (urology)
- The University of Hong Kong (also seen as UHK)
- Temple University House of Prayer (Philadelphia, PA)
- Tulsa University High-Viscosity Oil Projects (Oklahoma)
- Texas Universities Health Plan
- Taft Union High School (Taft, CA)
- Temple University Health System (Philadelphia, PA)
- The Unix Heritage Society
- Tufts University Health Sciences
- Tulare Union High School (California)
- Tulane University Health Sciences Center (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Tamalpais Union High School District (Larkspur, California)
- Tempe Union High School District (Arizona)
- Tolleson Union High School District
- Toxics Use and Hazardous Waste Reduction (Oregon Department of Environmental Quality)
- Talkative User Interface
- Teachers' Union of Ireland
- Technical University of Iasi (Romania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Youth Ask For Support Tualatin High School students asked the City Council to support them in building a skate park to provide a safe place for skateboarding and in-line skating.
6A state championship football game between Aloha and Tualatin high schools, but would likely be replaced in the off-season.
Losli, a 2008 graduate of Tualatin High School, where he was an all-state football player and two-sport athlete, is a pre-med major who answered Oregon's invitation for an open tryout and has been practicing with the Ducks when his schedule of class and labs will allow.
Anthony's, Melville, NY) WEST TEAM Name High School (Hometown) College Jordan Angeli Green Mountain High School Santa Clara (Lakewood, CO) Amy Berend Marcus High School (Lewisville, TX) Texas A&M Natalie Budge Tualatin High School (Tualatin, OR) Portland Kelsey Carpenter Allen High School (Allen, TX) Texas Lizzy George Carondelet High School (Alamo, CA) Stanford Genna Gorman Wheat Ridge High School Tennessee (Golden, CO) Jamie Greenwald John Burroughs School Harvard (St.
One of the most coveted players to ever come out of Oregon, the 2009 graduate of Tualatin High School was a Parade Magazine high school all-American and a two-time state player of the year as a prolific goal-scoring forward.
Meghan Armstrong, who ran for Tualatin High School outside of Portland, finished fourth in 16:25.
Isaiah Telles: The junior from Tualatin High School is an accurate hitter with touch around the green, and despite his lack of length off the tee has played well on long, difficult golf courses, Martin said.