A major Rabco project is the Tsunami Recovery Program in Phuket, Thailand.
What does TRP stand for?
TRP stands for Tsunami Recovery Program (Amercian Red Cross)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TRP
We have 210 other meanings of TRP in our Acronym Attic
- Traumatic Reticuloperitonitis (hardware disease in cattle)
- Tree-Based Reparameterization
- Tribal Response Program (US EPA)
- Trigger Point
- Tropical Rainforest Programme (IUCN)
- Truancy Reduction Program
- True Role Play
- Trupp, Truppe (German military: Troops)
- Tryptophan (Amino Acid)
- Tubular Reabsorption of Phosphate
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Tumor-Related Protein
- Twostep Resonant Photoionization
- Tyrolia Roller Pincer (ski equipment)
- Transient Receptor Potential 1 (genetics)
- Tyrosinase-Related Protein 1
- Transient Receptor Potential Channel 2
- Tyrosinase-Related Protein 2
- Tahoe Regional Planning Agency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most $106 million, about 21 percent, went toward emergency response but nearly haft went toward "shelter" and "health," according to ARC's five-year report on its Tsunami Recovery Program.
This program is going to have a dramatic impact on tsunami survivors, helping them rebuild their homes and, ultimately, their lives," said Ricardo Caivano, Senior Field Representative in Sri Lanka for the American Red Cross Tsunami Recovery Program.
For more detailed information on the American Red Cross Tsunami Recovery Program and to download a copy of Evans' speech at the Creve Coeur Club, visit http://www.
SANDRA HAMID, program manager of THE ASIA FOUNDATION's tsunami recovery programs in Indonesia that include dealing with the psychological effects on tsunami survivors, specifically youth trauma and women's representation in rebuilding Aceh, has expertise in tsunami disaster-relief, civil society and the NGO sector, elections, and Indonesian political anthropology.