Information on the specifications and operations of the Epsilon rocket may have been stolen from the personal computer at JAXA's Tsukuba Space Center in Ibaraki Prefecture, northeast of Tokyo, it said.
What does TKSC stand for?
TKSC stands for Tsukuba Space Center (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TKSC
- Tokushima, Japan - Tokushima (Airport Code)
- Tokyo Kikai Seisaksho Ltd. (est. 1874; Japanese manufacturer)
- Tokyo Korean School (Wakamatsu-cho, Tokyo, Japan)
- Transportniy Korabl Snabzheniya (Russian spacecraft)
- Trondhjems Kvinnelige Studentersangforening (Norwegian: Trondheim Female Students Choir; est. 1930; Trondheim, Norway)
- Tucson Kings of Spin (Arizona)
- Tupa, Kaappi ja Siisteystarkastus (Finnish, Room, Closet and Tidiness Inspection)
- Thomas Kelly Software Associates
- Toolkit for System Administrators (MKS software)
- Tokyo Kamoshika Ski Club (Tokyo, Japan)
- Thornapple Kellogg School Community Library (Middleville, MI)
- Timed Key-event-driven Scenario Pattern
- The Korea Society Quarterly
- Talk Kok Sing Song
- Tanjong Katong Secondary School (Singapore)
- Telok Kurau Secondary School (Singapore)
- Tweet-Kick Schäl Sick (podcast; Germany)
- Ting Kau and Sham Tseng Sewage Treatment Works (Hong Kong)
- Ne t'Inquiète Pas (French: Don't Worry)
- T Kang Taekwondo (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The review was held in August 2010 at the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency's (JAXA) Tsukuba Space Center in Tsukuba, Japan.
Spanish king, queen visit Tsukuba Space Center with emperor, empress TOKYO - Spanish King Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia visited the Tsukuba Space Center in the city of Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, on Wednesday escorted by Japanese Emperor Akihito and Empress Michiko.
By combining NASDA's radiation-hardening technology with the MIPS64 5Kf synthesizable 64-bit microprocessor core, we can quickly develop and deploy the world's highest performance 'RAD hard' MPU while reducing overall system cost," said Satoshi Kuboyama, associate senior engineer, Technology Laboratory, Office of Research and Development, at NASDA's Tsukuba Space Center.
Information on the specifications and operations of the Epsilon rocket may have been stolen from the personal computer at JAXA's Tsukuba Space Center in Ibaraki Prefecture, northeast of Tokyo.
12 Kyodo Japanese astronaut Koichi Wakata performed a simulated zero-gravity exercise open to the public Monday at the Tsukuba Space Center in Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture, in preparation for work on the International Space Station (ISS).
The H-2 rocket was developed at the Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency's Tsukuba Space Center located in Tsukuba, Ibaraki Prefecture.
The mirror ball, displayed at the Tsukuba Space Center of the National Space Development Agency of Japan (NASDA), measures about 50 centimeters in diameter and has 24 sheets of glass and 126 prisms on its surface.