is a publicly traded company sponsored by Tsinghua University Enterprise Group and authorized by National Education Ministry and National System Reform Committee.
What does TUEG stand for?
TUEG stands for Tsinghua University Enterprise Group (Beijing, China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Trade Union Education Authority (New Zealand)
- Tianjin United Education Assistance Foundation (Tianjin, China)
- Toronto Urban Exploration and Adventure Meetup
- Texas Utilities Electric Company
- The United Electric Company (Burlington, NC; est. 1901)
- Therapeutic Use Exemption Committee
- Type Unit Equipment Data File
- Type Unit Equipment Detail File
- Trade Union Education Fund
- Trent University Emergency First Response Team (Ontario, Canada)
- Trade Union Education Institute (University of the West Indies; Mona, Jamaica)
- Trade Union European Information Project (UK)
- Theatres Unis Enfance Jeunesse (French: United Children's Youth Theatre; Canada)
- Trade Union Educational League
- Tableau Unique d'Effectifs et de Matériels (French: Table of Unique Staffing and Equipment)
- Transurethral Electrovaporization of the Prostate
- Transurethral Evaporation of Prostate (urology)
- Trade Union of the Engine Personnel of Bulgaria
- Tubingen Echelle Spectrograph
- Tübingen Echelle Spectrograph
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ltd is a subsidiary corporation of the Tsinghua University Enterprise Group listed on the Shanghai Stock Exchange (SSECHINA:600100).
a subsidiary corporation of the Tsinghua University Enterprise Group, was founded in 1997.