What does TTIQ stand for?
TTIQ stands for Tsetse and Trypanosomiasis Information Quarterly
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Titanium Tetraisopropoxide
- TRADOC Test Instrumentation Program
- Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (various organizations)
- Timing Technologies India, Pvt. Ltd. (Hyderabad, India)
- Toyota Tsusho India Pvt. Ltd. (est. 1999; Japan and India)
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Management
- Technology Transfer and Intellectual Property Services (University of California, San Diego)
- Tort Trial and Insurance Practice Section (American Bar Association)
- Trinidad and Tobago Interbank Payments System (electronic bank transactions)
- Technology Transfer Integrated Planning Team
- Time-Tension Integral Response (anesthesiology)
- Tri-Tec International Resources, LLC (staffing firm; Covina, CA)
- Take Two Interactive Software, Inc.
- Teens Teaching Internet Skills (4-H)
- The Telegraph in Schools (Indian student newspaper)
- Total Time in Service
- Transformed Tile Iteration Space
- Travel and Transport Information Service
- Transit Time Information System for Military Mail
- Teacher Training in Sub-Saharan Africa (United Nationsl Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)