March 25, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The old adage "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again" is the mantra of couples who are trying to conceive as well as the health care providers counseling them.
What does TTC stand for?
TTC stands for Trying To Conceive
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TTC
We have 424 other meanings of TTC in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Technology Center, Inc.
- Transportation Training Center (various locations)
- Treasurer-Tax Collector (various locations)
- Trenchless Technology Center (Louisiana Tech University)
- Trident Technical College (North Charleston, SC)
- Trident Technical Corporation (Georgia)
- Tripheny Tetrazolium Chloride
- Triple Test Cross
- Troops to College
- Tropical Test Center
- Tuition Tax Credit (various locations)
- Turbine Throttle Control
- Turn the Corner (various organizations)
- Tuscaloosa Track Club (Alabama)
- Two-Task Common (presentation layer type)
- Two-Trap Channel
- Tracking, Telemetry Command & Monitoring
- Transportation Terminal Command - Europe
- Two-Trap Channel with White Input (communications)
- Tax Technical Corrections Act of 1998
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brooks and her husband, former racehorse trainer Charlie Brooks whom she married in 2009, spent years trying to conceive before deciding to use a surrogate.
Women trying to conceive are better served by a urine test to determine if they are ovulating than the more commonly used calendar method, the makers of the test said at a Stockholm conference Tuesday.
The couple had been trying to conceive for the better part of their five-year marriage: fertility treatments, the whole deal ….
The survey also found that three out of ten couples trying to conceive had taken recreational drugs - 27 per cent of women and 31 per cent of men.
The current duration approach relies on the inclusion of couples currently trying to conceive or who are having intercourse without contraception (Keiding et al.
For couples trying to conceive, certain negative lifestyle factors are associated with an increased time to pregnancy and an elevated risk of not conceiving in the first year.
After a routine ultrasound revealed the fetus had an enlarged kidney, doctors advised a pregnant Annette Worthen and her husband to make funeral arrangements for the unborn baby they had spent seven years trying to conceive.