The BT Try Before You Buy centre is in the Courthouse Street office of the Wales Council for Deaf People - a national charity which promotes the welfare of deaf and hard of hearing people.
What does TBYB stand for?
TBYB stands for Try Before You Buy (trialware)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- TecHome Builder Expo (trade show)
- Term Base eXchange
- Terminal Block Extension
- The Best Mix
- Thermobaric (weapon)
- Thin Line Array
- Thoroughbred Cross
- Tryptone Bile X-Glucuronide
- Think Before You Act
- Take Back Your City
- Tawas Bay Yacht Club (Tawas City, Michigan)
- Thorpe Bay Yacht Club (UK)
- Thunder Bay Yacht Club (Ontario, Canada)
- Turgutreis Bodrum Yacht Club (Turkish Sailing Federation)
- Twofold Bay Yacht Club (Australia)
- Think Before You Drive
- Tampa Bay Youth Football League (Florida)
- Take Back Your Life
- Take Back Your Mac (webzine)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Try before you buy is an option to live in one of the properties without the need for a mortgage.
4 Try before you buy "The brain and emotions are incredibly powerful in imagining a wonderful experience with a product before you actually use it," says Larry Compeau, a marketing professor at Clarkson University in Potsdam, New York.