Or grab a deck o' Pajama Parties Truth or Dare ($7.
What does TOD stand for?
TOD stands for Truth Or Dare
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of TOD
We have 94 other meanings of TOD in our Acronym Attic
- Toyota of Dallas (Dallas, TX)
- Tradeoff Determination
- Trail of Dead (band)
- Train Operator Display
- Transfer of Ownership Document (automobiles)
- Transfer on Death
- Transit Oriented Development (land development designed to encourage mass transit use)
- Transparency Obligations Directive (EU)
- Tree of Death
- Triangle Orientation Discrimination
- Tunable Optical Detector (photonics)
- Turk Ortodonti Dernegi (Turkish: Turkish Association of Orthodontics)
- Turnover Discount (various companies)
- Tales of Destiny 2 (video game)
- Take-Off Distance Available
- Taxi Owners and Drivers Association
- Technical Order Distribution Account
- Texas Orchestra Directors Association
- The Office of Design and Architecture (New York, NY and London, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And to celebrate her degree from Glasgow University, she stripped down to her birthday suit in a raunchy game of truth or dare during an impromptu booze-fuelled party.
July 7 /PRNewswire/ -- Thirty-three percent of more than 500 girls between the ages of eight and fourteen said that truth or dare is still the most popular sleepover activity, and fifty-seven percent said that boys are, as always, the number one topic of conversation.