The government based its fraud charge on the Truth in Negotiations Act, a statute requiring contractors to disclose certain "cost or pricing data" during price negotiations.
What does TINA stand for?
TINA stands for Truth In Negotiations Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TINA
We have 15 other meanings of TINA in our Acronym Attic
- Tubulointerstitial Nephritis
- Turn In
- Identification of Radio Operators by Personal Keying Characteristics (US Navy)
- Telecom Information Networking Architecture
- Telecommunication Information Network Architecture
- There Is No Alternative
- Think in New Areas
- TINA Is No Acronym
- Toyota Industries North America, Inc. (Indiana)
- Transport Infrastructure Needs Assessment (EU)
- Telecommunications Information Networking Architecture-Consortium
- This Is Not An Acronym :-)
- Telecommunications Information Networking Architecture Consortium (also abbreviated TINA-C)
- This Is Not A Drill
- This Is Not a Game (gaming)
- That Is Not A Legal Opinion
- This/That Is Not A Recommendation
- The International Noise Conspiracy (band)
- There Is No Cabal
Samples in periodicals archive:
charging that it violated the Truth In Negotiations Act by failing to disclose accurate, complete and current cost and pricing data in negotiating an Air Force contract.