and leading security and privacy researchers from around the world, predominantly from academia, are continuing to work together as part of the company's Trustworthy Computing Academic Advisory Board (TCAAB).
What does TCAAB stand for?
TCAAB stands for Trustworthy Computing Academic Advisory Board (Microsoft)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Twin County Airport (various locations)
- TRADOC Contracting Activity - East
- Texas Clay Arts Association
- Tile Contractors Association of America, Inc.
- Titusville-Cocoa Airport Authority (Florida)
- Traditional Cowboy Arts Association
- Trichloro Acetic Acid
- Truck Cap & Accessory Alliance (now Light Truck Accessory Alliance)
- Twin City Amateur Astronomers (Normal, IL; est. 1960)
- Texas County Agricultural Agents Association
- Transportation Corps Army Aviation Field Service Office
- Twin Cities Anime and Manga Society
- Trans-Canada Advertising Agency Network
- Town Centre Action Area Plan (various municipalities)
- Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant
- Training and Certification Advisory Board (industry oversight; various locations)
- Transforming Care at the Bedside (Institute for Healthcare Improvement; Cambridge, MA)
- Tri-County Association for the Blind (Harrisburg, PA)
- Trinity Catholic Academy Brockton (Brockton, MA)
- Twin Carbon Arc Brazing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Whitaker participates on Microsoft's Trustworthy Computing Academic Advisory Board and was named a "Top Scholar" by the editors of the Journal of Systems and Software based on his research publications in software engineering.