1998), which will be analyzed later, the battle in Florida ultimately becomes one between a private riparian landowner whose recorded title overlaps the nonrecorded interest of the state claimed by virtue of its sovereignty and the trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund which holds sovereignty lands in trust for the people of Florida.
What does TIITF stand for?
TIITF stands for Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of TIITF in our Acronym Attic
- Transactions on Interactive Intelligent Systems (Association for Computing Machinery)
- Transactions on Internet and Information Systems (journal; Korean Society for Internet Information)
- Treasury Inflation-Indexed Securities
- Twin (Time-domain Wavelength Interleaved Network) Iterative Independent Set
- Turn It Into Something Good
- Technion-Israel Institute of Technology (Israel)
- Training in Industriellen Technologien GmbH (German: Training in Industrial Technologies)
- Transport of Intercepted IP (Internet Protocol) Traffic
- TTM (Time to Market, Inc.) Institute of Information Technology (India)
- 1000 Islands International Tourism Council
- The Italian Job (movie)
- Thermal Inkjet (printing technology)
- Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico - General Abelardo L Rodriguez (Airport Code)
- Time in Job
- Tokyo Institute of Japanese (Tokyo, Japan)
- Tuned in Journal (Pittsburgh Post-Gazette TV commentary column)
- Turkish Islamic Jihad
- Taman Impian Jaya Ancol (resort; Jakarta, Indonesia)
- Tampa International Jet Center
- Treasure Island Job Corps Center (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The spokesman further noted that CPC currently is enmeshed in litigation with its lessor, the trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund of the state of Florida, which has prohibited drilling in state-owned waters.
Joe Company (NYSE:JOE) Governor Jeb Bush and the Florida Cabinet, sitting as Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund, unanimously approved the financing and relocation of Florida State University Developmental Research School from Florida State University's campus to SouthWood, now being developed by Arvida, the community development arm of the St.