Over the past few years, we've seen Linux grow up from a 'new-age, share-ware' type of open source code into a more mature and legitimate operating system that can offer the reliability, scalability and stability of the trusted Unix environment at an excellent value," explained Panos.
What does TRUSIX stand for?
TRUSIX stands for Trusted Unix
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- TRansUranic Package Transporter
- TRansUranic Package Transporter Model 2
- Capital Trust Pass-Through Securities
- Trust Preferred Security (finance)
- Target Report Update Rate
- Tiltwing/Rotor UAV System
- Transrectal Ultrasound
- Trumpeter Swan (bird species)
- TRansUranic Waste Storage and Assay Facility
- Twin Rivers Unified School District (California)
- Transrectal Ultrasound of the Prostate
- Trace Utility for System Calls and Signals (Unix Command)
- Trainer Unit Support System
- Team for Research in Ubiquitous Secure Technology
- Team Republicans for Utilizing Sensible Tactics (politics)
- Television Relay Using Small Terminals (satellite)
- Text Retrieval Using Semantic Technologies (research engine)
- Totally Relying upon Spiritual Truth
- Train Running System on Tops (UK railway computer system providing realtime information)
- Transition Reliable Unitized Structure (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Business/Technology Editors SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 25, 2001 ClearTrust SecureControl Manages User Access to Web Content and Transactions Hosted on Industry's Most Trusted UNIX Operating System Securant Technologies(R), the company that secures eBusiness, today announced a relationship with Compaq Computer Corporation (NYSE:CPQ) to provide the first Web access management system that protects applications and online transactions based on AlphaServer systems running Compaq's Tru64 UNIX operating system.
In addition to supporting the NIS password management system and the trusted UNIX user password database, SCO VisionFS also supports Windows style encrypted passwords.