Roger Schell, senior development manager for Novell's security group, identified the need for greater security standards on the Internet and highlighted Novell's commitment to offering secure solutions such as packet signature; RSA public/private key with secure RPC and GQ backward authentication; and C2/E2 trusted network interpretation (TNI) Red Book certification to meet government security requirements.
What does TNI stand for?
TNI stands for Trusted Network Interpretation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TNI
We have 75 other meanings of TNI in our Acronym Attic
- Thai-Nichi Institute of Technology (Bangkok, Thailand)
- The National Investor (United Arab Emirates)
- The Neuroscience Institute (Cincinnati, OH)
- The New Information
- Tiny Natural Inclusion (philatelic imperfection)
- Tourisme News International (French: Tourism News International; UK; est. 2005)
- Training Needs Identification
- Transition Networks, Inc.
- Transnational Institute (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Troponin I
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Darat (Indonesian Army)
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia--Angkatan Laut (Indonesian Navy)
- Tentara Nasional Indonesia-Angkatan Udara (Indonesian Air Force)
- The Indonesian Armed Forces
- Telex Network Identification Code (ITU-T)
- Thailand National Institute for Christ
- Theater Network Integration Center
- TOE (TCP Offload Engine) Network Interface Card
- Temporary Navy Item Control Number
- Trauma-Neuro Intensive Care Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Three important interpretations are used to assist in this program: the Trusted Network Interpretation (TNI), the Computer Security Subsystem Interpretation (CSSI), and the Trusted Database Interpretation (TDI).
NetWare 4 will be the first general purpose network operating system to receive a Trusted Network Interpretation (TNI) Class C2 rating resulting from evaluations of a server component, a client component and a complete network.