Trusted Network Environment (TNE) version 11 allows users to view and share classified information across security boundaries.
What does TNE stand for?
TNE stands for Trusted Network Environment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TNE
We have 41 other meanings of TNE in our Acronym Attic
- Test Nacelle Equipment
- The Net Effect (UK)
- The Networked Enterprise (Ken Thompson book)
- The New Economics
- The New Era
- Thermal Noise Effect
- Tolerable Negative Error (weights and measures)
- Trans-Nasal Esophagoscopy
- Transnational Education
- Trophée Nature Ensil (French: Nature Ensil Trophy; sports competition)
- Tumeurs Neuro-Endocrines (French: Neuroendocrine Tumors)
- Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions
- Traditional Naturopath Education Association of America (trade association; various locations)
- Tamil Nadu Electricity Board
- Taipei National Enterprise Center (est. 1991; Taiwan)
- Tamil Nadu Environment Council (India)
- Temporary National Economic Committee (US congressional committee that studied monopolistic practices during 1938-1939)
- Thailand Network of Eco-Efficiency and Cleaner Production (Thailand)
- The New England Consortium (est. 1987; work safety)
- Trinucleotide Repeat Expansion Disease (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
DALLAS, October 11 /PRNewswire/ -- In an effort to enforce their strategy of centrally controlling policy to maintain a trusted network environment, the United Kingdom's Ministry of Defence (MoD) sought a public key infrastructure (PKI) solution to manage authentication, digital signatures and encryption capabilities.
SafeKeeper PC21100 trusted platform module (TPM) provides protected storage of cyrptographic and sensitive data, authenticates a host computer device by verifying its identity to other computing devices and supplies metrics for a reliable and trusted network environment, according to the company.
It is essential for government organizations to be able to share critical information in a trusted network environment.
Conversely, in a trusted network environment, network security can be disabled to increase performance, while credentials such as passwords, will still be encrypted.
With Protiva, any of these online communities can now easily use the power and convenience of smart card technology to eliminate the vulnerabilities of passwords and create a trusted network environment.
General Dynamics C4 Systems' TVE is the company's second trusted computing product included in the UCDMO Baseline list, joined by the Trusted Network Environment (TNE).
11 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- In an effort to enforce their strategy of centrally controlling policy to maintain a trusted network environment, the United Kingdom's Ministry of Defence (MoD) sought a public key infrastructure (PKI) solution to manage authentication, digital signatures and encryption capabilities.