27, 2007 /PRNewswire/ -- The National Security Administration's Trusted Access Program Office has accredited Raytheon Company's semiconductor foundry, Raytheon Radio Frequency Components (RRFC), as a Department of Defense Category 1 Trusted Foundry.
What does TAPO stand for?
TAPO stands for Trusted Access Program Office (US NSA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAPO
We have 3 other meanings of TAPO in our Acronym Attic
- Thai Auto Parts Manufacturers Association
- TA Pai Management Institute
- Texas Aquatic Plant Management Society, Inc.
- The Accounts Payable Network
- Tabung Amanah Pendidikan Negeri Melaka (Malay)
- Technology Applications Program Office
- Territorial Army Potential Officer (UK)
- Trade Assistance and Promotion Office (USDA)
- Traded Average Price Option
- Troops and Packs Online (scouting directory)
- The Awesome Power Of A Fully Operational Mothership (George Clinton)
- Theater Army Personnel Operations Center
- Theory and Practice of Open Computational Systems (workshop)
- Text Analysis Portal for Research (Canada)
- Theory and Practice of Object Systems (journal)
- Tasks, Appointments, Priorities, and People (management book)
- Teacher Alternative Preparation Program
- Technical Assistance for Parents Program
- Technical Assistance for Programs by Programs (Southeastern Network of Youth and Family Services; Florida)
- Technical Assistance for Public Participation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Accreditation through the Trusted Access Program Office (TAPO) and the DoD's Defense Microelectronics Activity (DMEA) requires following stringent policies and procedures regarding 'chain of custody' during manufacturing.
Fabricated at the IBM Trusted Foundry in cooperation with the Trusted Access Program Office and U.