25, 2014 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Trust for America's Health (TFAH) applauds the U.
What does TFAH stand for?
TFAH stands for Trust for America's Health
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TFAH in our Acronym Attic
- Troll for A Day
- Total Force Advance Distributed Learning Action Team
- Table Formatted Aeronautical Data Set (NIMA database of airfield information)
- The Following Are Equivalent
- Total Fatty Acid Esterification
- The Fast and the Furious (2001 movie)
- Third Frontier Action Fund (Ohio Department of Development)
- Tropical Freshwater Aquarium Fish (online information resource)
- Tribal Family Assistance Grant (US Department of Health and Human Services)
- Transverse Field Alternation Gel Electrophoresis
- Table Football Association of Ireland
- Trade Fair Authority of India
- Task Force on the Audit of International Institutions (UN International Organization of Supreme Audit Institutions)
- Theoretical and Formal Aspects of Information Systems
- Trojan First Aid Kit (software)
- Trachinotus Falcatus (game fish)
- Taipei Fine Arts Museum
- Thai Farmers Asset Management Co. Ltd.
- Tokyo Fuji Art Museum (est. 1983; Japan)
- Transcription Factor A Mitochondrial (genetics)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Current funding for (the National Center for Environmental Health) is simply inadequate," stated the letter, which was initiated by Trust for America's Health.
The Trust for America's Health, which conducted the state-by-state analysis with data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, recently reported that 32 states failed to vaccinate at least 40 percent of their residents between the ages of 18 and 64.
Trust for America's Health and the RWJF Foundation's June 2009 survey found that Americans rank prevention as the top healthcare reform priority (TFAH, 2009).
The United States is better prepared now to handle a pandemic than in recent years, but challenges remain in the areas of surge capacity, vaccine distribution, and general emergency preparedness, according to a report by the Trust for America's Health.
Source: Trust for America's Health, Fixing Food Safety: Protecting America's Food Supply from Farm to Fork, April 2008.
At a time when healthcare costs are skyrocketing, we should be investing more to keep Americans healthy instead of cutting funds for disease prevention," added Jeff Levi, executive director of the nonprofit Trust for America's Health.
Trust for America's Health, a nonprofit public health advocacy group, released its fourth annual report "Ready or Not?