He joins HB&O, which also has offices in Coventry, as a consultant trust and estate practitioner having previously spent 30 years as a partner with a local law firm.
What does TEP stand for?
TEP stands for Trust and Estate Practitioner
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TEP
We have 222 other meanings of TEP in our Acronym Attic
- Transitional Employment Program
- Translation, Editing and Proofreading (text translations)
- Transmission/Escape Probability
- Transmitter Experiment Package
- Transportation Enhancement Program
- Transportation Expenditure Plan
- Tribal Energy Program (US Department of Energy)
- Triethyl Phosphate
- Trombo Embolismo Pulmonar (Spanish: Pulmonary Thromboembolism)
- Tropical Eastern Pacific
- Tuberculose Extra Pulmonaire (French: Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis)
- Tucson Electric Power
- Tumeurs Endocrines du Pancréas (French)
- Tunnel End-Point (computer science)
- Typical End Use Product (environment)
- Taiwan Environmental Protection Administration
- Tax and Estate Planning Association (Washburn University School of Law; Topeka, KS)
- Tertiary Entrance Procedures Authority (now Queensland Studies Authority; Australia)
- Texas Engineering Practice Act
- The Education Project Asia
Samples in periodicals archive:
He is a member and former Regent of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel, an Academician of the International Academy of Estate and Trust Law as well as a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
REBECCA BRADLEY, a private client executive with Warwickshire law firm Needham and James, has qualified to become a member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners - STEP.