In the news release, Ford to Reduce Debt by an Additional $3 Billion Through Trust Preferred Securities Redemption, issued 10-Feb-2011 by Ford Motor Company over PR Newswire, we are advised by the company that the telephone number in the last paragraph was incorrect as originally issued.
What does TPS stand for?
TPS stands for Trust Preferred Securities
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TPS
We have 446 other meanings of TPS in our Acronym Attic
- Transport Protection Services (South Africa)
- Transport Protocol Specific
- Transportation Protection Service(s)
- Transportes Pesados del Sur (Guatemala)
- Trapani, Sicily, Italy - Birgi (Airport Code)
- Treatment Planning System (radiation oncology: dosimetry)
- Triple Play Service (telecommunications package)
- Tritium Processing System
- TriZenter Presentation System
- Tube Preamp System
- Tulsa Public Schools (Tulsa, OK)
- Tumbulgum Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Turbine Powered Simulator
- Turning Point Scotland (UK)
- Turun Palloseura (football and ice hockey club; Turku, Finland)
- Twin Prime Sequence
- Tyalgum Public School (Gold Coast, Australia)
- Typefi Publishing System
- Transient, Patients, Separations & Disciplinary
Samples in periodicals archive:
Continued Limited Inclusion of Trust Preferred Securities in the Tier 1 Capital of Bank Holding Companies.
The redemption is further subject to the successful completion of the trust preferred securities offering.
PreTS XXIII is a collateralized debt obligation (CDO) secured by a $1,467 million static portfolio of trust preferred securities and senior and subordinated debentures of bank and thrift holding companies (76.
Trustmark Corporation (NASDAQ:TRMK) completed a private placement of $60 million of trust preferred securities on August 18, 2006, through a newly formed Delaware trust affiliate, Trustmark Preferred Capital Trust I.
Holding company long-term debt and trust preferred securities (including Southern Company Capital Funding issues with parent guarantees) total approximately $1.
Pacific Capital Bancorp (Nasdaq:PCBC) today announced the completion of a $38 million trust preferred securities private offering on July 5, 2006.
Trapeza X, a bankruptcy-remote special-purpose corporation, is secured by a $500 million diversified portfolio of newly issued and secondary market trust preferred securities and subordinated debentures of bank and thrift holding companies (62.