In addition to an array of traditional life insurance products, DKA also offers trust owned life insurance, Prudent Investor Act compliance programs, and estate and charitable legacy planning.
What does TOLI stand for?
TOLI stands for Trust Owned Life Insurance
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOLI
We have 2 other meanings of TOLI in our Acronym Attic
- Takeoff and Landing Clear Air Turbulence
- Tomato Leaf Curl New Delhi Virus
- Takeoff and Landing
- Takeoff and Landing Data (aviation)
- Test of Language Development (PRO-ED)
- Trash on the Lawn Day (learning project)
- Transparent Organic Light Emitting Diode
- Tourism and Leisure Research Network (UK)
- The Open Locksport Guide (book)
- Thunderwater Organizational Learning Institute (Richland College; Texas)
- Transamerica Occidental Life Insurance Company
- Thousand Oaks Little League (California)
- Town of Lee Library (Lee, NH)
- Tree of Life Ministries Association (Lynchburg, VA)
- Temple of Lights Network (gaming website)
- Tree of Life Nursery (California)
- Transmit Objective Loudness Rating
- Terms On Line System
- The On Line System
- The Outer Limit Studios (web design; Orlando, FL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
has formed an alliance to address the rapidly growing needs of the Trust Owned Life Insurance (TOLI) market.
Advicon provides administrative and management systems to trust companies, banks, attorneys and accounting firms accepting trusteeship for Trust Owned Life Insurance (TOLI).