Trust Officers Association of the Philippines - European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines For further information and registration details, please visit www.
What does TOAP stand for?
TOAP stands for Trust Officers Association of the Philippines
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TOAP
We have 4 other meanings of TOAP in our Acronym Attic
- Table of Allowance Management System (US Navy)
- Tillinghast Older Age Mortality Study (insurance)
- The Oldham Academy North (Oldham, UK)
- The Orchestras of Australia Network (New South Wales, Australia)
- Transformer Oil Analysis and Notification
- Tropical Ocean-Atmosphere Newsletter
- The One And Only
- Tactical Ops Assault on Terror (game)
- Text on a Picture
- The Outdoor Adventure Place (Boy Scouts of America)
- Towing Officer Assessment Record (US Coast Guard)
- Tactical Oceanographic/Acoustic Spreadsheet
- Tampereen Opiskelija-Asuntosäätiö (Finnish: Tampere District Student Housing Foundation)
- Technology for Autonomous Operational Survivability
- Technology Opportunities Analysis System
- Transcendental Organization of an Applied Strategy of survival (Kung Fu style)
- Transcendental Organized Applicable Strategies (martial art style)
- Turd on A Stick
- Trusted Overstock Auction Sellers Affiliate (online association)
- Tales of A Scorched Earth (Smashing Pumpkins Song)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The peso-denominated money market unit investment trust fund (UITF) offered by Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) continues to outperform the industry as it attains the highest rate of returns both on a year-to-date and year-on-year basis, according to data recently released by the Trust Officers Association of the Philippines (TOAP).