During the past years, the ADB also served as a co-administrator of the multi-donor Trust Fund for East Timor (TFET).
What does TFET stand for?
TFET stands for Trust Fund for East Timor (World Bank; Asian Development Bank)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFET
We have 2 other meanings of TFET in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Florida's Excellent Resorts
- Tasmanian Freight Equalisation Scheme
- Taylor Forge Engineered Systems, Inc.
- Temporary Fixed Earth Station (satellite communications)
- Territorial Forces Evaluation System (Vietnam)
- Terry Fox Elementary School (Canada)
- The Flat Earth Society
- Thomas Fitzwater Elementary School (Willow Grove, PA)
- Training for Employment Scheme (Singapore)
- Trust Fund for Environmentally and Socially Sustainable Development
- Tunneling Field Effect Transistor
- Teachers' Federation Employees' Union (Canada)
- Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union
- Thailand Futures Exchange
- Task Force Education and Youth (Stability Pact for South Eastern Europe)
- Tactical Fighting Force (gaming)
- Tactical Fill File
- Talk Fantasy Football (forum)
- Tangential Flow Filtration
- Tanzania Football Federation (est. 1930)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, $81 million has already been made available through the Trust Fund for East Timor and the U.
Australia will also urge the Japanese government to announce its contribution to the international trust fund for East Timor, Vaile said.