However, OST has not yet developed a workforce plan that reexamines the expenditures and staffing levels needed for trust fund operations once trust reforms are completed.
What does TFO stand for?
TFO stands for Trust Fund Operations (World Bank)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TFO
We have 40 other meanings of TFO in our Acronym Attic
- Totally Freaked Out
- Township Fiscal Officer
- Transactions For Others
- Transcoder Free Operation
- Transfer of Functions Order (UK)
- Transport Flow Optimization
- Trauma from Occlusion (dental)
- Triplex Forming Oligonucleotides
- Tritium/Fiber Optic (gun sight)
- Trouble Free Operation
- Task Force for Older Adults (Ohio)
- Texas Fiscal Officers' Academy
- The Fiber Optic Association
- The Front of Armament
- The Future of Associations (blog)
- Things Falling Off Aircraft
- Temporary Forward Operating Base
- Thai Fiber Optics Co., Ltd. (Bangkok, Thailand)
- Trade Facilitation Office Canada
- Transatlantic Frontiers of Chemistry (biennial meeting)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TABLE 1 SOCIAL SECURITY TRUST FUND OPERATIONS (in $ billions) [A] Income [B] [C] [D] Assets at Calender Year excl.
Its Settlement and Trust Fund Operations Department is responsible for a variety of business-critical functions, most crucially the organization's settlement function, which settles insurance transaction monies between syndicates and brokers.
Medicare Trust Fund Operations Data on the financial operations of the Medicare trust funds, the HI trust fund, and the SMI trust fund are available from two sources.