Burns, who has 30 years of experience in the financial services industry, has held positions at The Trust Company of New Jersey, as its chief financial officer, The Dime Savings Bank of New York, Summit Bank, and The Bank of New York (NYSE: BK).
What does TCNJ stand for?
TCNJ stands for Trust Company of New Jersey (stock symbol)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TCNJ
We have 1 other meaning of TCNJ in our Acronym Attic
- Technical Committee for New and Existing Substances (EU)
- Traffic Control Next Generation
- Tender Care Nursing Home (Midland, Michigan)
- Transcultural Nursing and Healthcare Association
- The Consulting Network, Inc (Maryland)
- The Costner Network International (Kevin Costner fan club)
- Translated Calling Number Indicator
- Tri-Cities Nuclear Industrial Center
- Tri-City Nuclear Industrial Council
- The College of New Jersey
- Temporal Constraint Network Manager
- Technologie Centrum Noord Nederland (Dutch: Technology Center Northern Netherlands; Groningen, Netherlands)
- Theological College of Northern Nigeria (est. 1958; Bukuru, Nigeria)
- Transiently Chaotic Neural Network
- Tactical Computers Network Operators
- Tecnopolis CSATA (Center for Studies and Applications in Advanced Technology) Novus Ortus (Italy; non-profit consortium)
- Time Compliance Network Order (USAF)
- Take Care Nurse Practitioner (healthcare)
- Technology Centers for Networks and Pathways (US NIH)
- Texas Certified Nursery Professional
Samples in periodicals archive:
Weiss was chosen for his role in arranging a series of three critical office-lease transactions related to North Fork Bank's acquisition of The Trust Company of New Jersey.
Trust Company of New Jersey, New York, Princeton, New Jersey New York, New York Applicant(s) Reserve Bank Effective Date Arvest Bank, St.
; Alan Magrini of Hartz Mountain; Richard Codd, Port Authority of New York and New Jersey; Peter Murphy, Hudson County Chamber of Commerce; Councilwoman Nancy Gaynor; Michael Revedz, Provident Savings Bank; and Ray Catlaw, The Trust Company of New Jersey.
North Fork Bancorporation According to Hoover's, North Fork Bancorporation (NYSE:NFB), is the holding company for North Fork Bank and recently acquired Trust Company of New Jersey and GreenPoint Financial.
The Trust Company of New Jersey (the "Company" or "Trustcompany") today reported net income for the quarter ended March 31, 2004 of $8.
The Trust Company of New Jersey today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a cash dividend on its common stock of $0.
On May 17, 2004, North Fork Bancorporation announced it had completed the acquisition of Trust Company of New Jersey and successfully merged the operations and its systems.