The Trust Asset and Accounting Management System developed by ATS is a multi-function system being implemented in 12 BIA regional offices, 89 field offices and in over 120 tribes performing BIA functions.
What does TAAMS stand for?
TAAMS stands for Trust Asset and Accounting Management System (US DOI, Indian trust accounts)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TAAMS in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Automated Address & Labeling System
- Terminal Arborizations of Afferent Lymphatic Vessels
- Tanay Advertising and Marketing (India)
- The Alternative Authorware Manual (Macromedia)
- Total Airspace and Airport Modeller
- Transportation Army Aviation Maintenance
- Turkish American Association of Milwaukee (Milwaukee, WI)
- Turkish American Association of Minnesota (Apple Valley, MN)
- The African Alliance for the Mentally Ill (Nigeria)
- The Amerindian Action Movement of Guyana
- Functional Users Manual for the Army Maintenance Management System – Aviation (DA PAM 738-751)
- Tactical Aircrew Alerting Network
- Transworld Advertising Agency Network
- Trekking Agents Association of Nepal (est. 1979; Kathmandu, Nepal)
- The American Association of Nurse Attorneys
- Theater Army Air and Missile Defense Coordinator
- Taiwanese Association of America New Jersey (Princeton, NJ)
- The American Academy of Neurological and Orthopedic Surgeons
- Travel Agents Association of New Zealand Inc.
- Texas Association of Assessing Officers
Samples in periodicals archive:
In August, the BIA awarded ATS a $6 million second year renewal of a five-year contract to implement the Trust Asset and Accounting Management System (TAAMS).
ATS launched the Trust Asset and Accounting Management System (TAAMS) in June for the U.