Endorsement and recommendation of the Truss Plate Institute
What does TPI stand for?
TPI stands for Truss Plate Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TPI
We have 264 other meanings of TPI in our Acronym Attic
- Transistorized Pointless Ignition (motorcycles)
- Transpacific Industries Group Ltd. (Australia)
- Transport Service Programmers Interface
- Transportability Problem Item
- Travel Planners International (Maitland, FL)
- Travel Professionals International (Canada)
- Treads per Inch (tires)
- Tribunal Pénal International (French: International Criminal Tribunal; Netherlands)
- Tribunale Penale Internazionale (International Court of Justice, The Netherlands)
- Trigger Point Injection
- Tsutsunaka Plastic Industry (Japan)
- Tuned Port Injection
- Turfgrass Producers International
- Turkish Patent Institute (Turkey)
- Turning Point, Inc. (Safety Harbor, FL)
- Turns Per Inch (machining and welding)
- Twisted Pair Interface (electronic components)
- Two Person Integrity
- Transphilic Acid
- Triose Phosphate Isomerase 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Truss Plate Institute (TPI) and the Wood Truss Council of America (WTCA) have produced a new and improved guide for jobsite safety and truss performance.
The Truss Plate Institute (TPI) recently updated its national design standards and added a provision submitted by WWPA to permit the use of finger-jointed lumber in metal-plate-connected wood trusses.