9781609940072 True north groups; a powerful path to personal and leadership development.
What does TN stand for?
TN stands for True North
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of TN
We have 46 other meanings of TN in our Acronym Attic
- Translators Notes
- Transneft (Russian oil transportation and pipeline construction company)
- Transport Node
- Traveler's Notebook
- Tree Nut
- Trento (Trentino Alto Adige, Italy)
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- True Negative
- True Neutral (gaming)
- Tubular Nylon
- Tunisia (ISO country code, top level domain)
- Twisted Nematic
- Train Receiver Regulator
- Took Nothing Left Nothing (geocaching game)
- Taichung Native 1 (vaccine)
- Talula National Athletics (Aritzia clothing brand)
- Tamil National Alliance (Sri Lanka)
- Tashi Namgyal Academy (India)
- Technologies Net Alliance (Pakistan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
11, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Barb Gunselman, successful matchmaker and entrepreneur, wants to take dating in a new direction -- true north and offline.
At solar noon, the sun is directly south of your location, and all shadows point to the true North Pole.
True North Gems, a Vancouver-based exploration company, reports their Ghost Lake property near Dryden in northwestern Ontario has the potential for gem-quality emeralds.
CHICAGO, June 14 /PRNewswire/ -- True North Communications Inc.
Core Capital has been engaged by True North Companies, LLC to assist in True North's search for attractive acquisition candidates to add to its current company portfolio.
Interpublic") (NYSE: IPG) and True North Communications Inc.
The validation is carried out by DecisionSoft's True North XBRL processor, the validator most commonly used by regulators today.