The combined true interest cost on the general obligation bonds and the certificates of obligation was 2.
What does TIC stand for?
TIC stands for True Interest Cost (bond finance)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TIC
We have 356 other meanings of TIC in our Acronym Attic
- Travel Industry Council of Hong Kong
- Travel Information Center
- Travel Information Council
- Travel Insurance Coordinators, Ltd (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Travelers Insurance Company
- Treasury International Capital System
- Trial Intercept Calculations
- Troops In Contact
- Trouble Involontaire Convulsif (French: Involuntary Convulsive Disorder; film)
- Trouble Isolation Charge
- Trusted Internet Connection (US OMB)
- Tudor Investment Corporation (est. 1980; various locations)
- Tunnel Information & Control (protocol)
- Turbo Interference Cancellation
- Turfgrass Information Center
- Tyre Industry Council (UK)
- Tenant-in-Common Residential Owner Occupied Fractional-Ownership (trademark of Fractional Equities, LLC)
- Tenant In Common Association
- Thailand Incentive and Convention Association
- The International Cat Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Miami-Dade County s aviation revenue bonds earned a true interest cost of 4.
8 million in taxable bonds, with all "AAA" rated (a Moodys Investors Service rating) bonds possessing a final maturity date of 2038 and a true interest cost of 5.
The innovative financing structure enabled the District to borrow at a true interest cost of 6.
6 percent all-in true interest cost - which factors in all costs - for projects in the auxiliary system and $10.
The 2007 Series Bonds will carry a true interest cost of only 5.
A True Interest Cost Above 50 Percent But whether a taxpayer uses a free service from a NeighborWorks organization or a fee service from another provider, it is very important that taxpayers understand the true cost of agreeing to a quick refund loan from their preparer.
Metropolitan refunded the bonds Wednesday at a true interest cost of 4.