The Truckee Donner Land Trust will own the land and lease it during the winter to the nearby alpine Sugar Bowl resort to manage.
What does TDLT stand for?
TDLT stands for Truckee Donner Land Trust (conservation group; California)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of TDLT in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation
- The Direct Learning Resource (Continuing Education Provider)
- Training Device Letter Requirement
- Training Development Long Range Plan
- Tactical Data Link Subsystem
- Time Domain Least Squares (algorithm)
- Tower Data-Link Services
- Tunable Diode Laser Spectroscopy (international conference; est. 2002)
- Tunneled Direct Link Setup (wireless communications)
- Taunton Deane Local Strategic Partnership (UK)
- Terminal Ductal Lobula Unit
- The David Letterman Webring (fan websites)
- The Dead Lay Waiting (band)
- Tennessee Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- Tactical Data Link Working Group
- Tandem Aero Moldova (ICAO code)
- Target Data Manager
- Target Definition Mode
- Target Disk Mode (allows a Mac with FireWire port target to be used as an external disk)
- Team Data Manager
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, the Truckee Donner Land Trust and The Trust for Public Land, working together as part of the Northern Sierra Partnership, acquired the property off Interstate 80 near Lake Tahoe in what Perry Norris of the Truckee Donner group called "arguably one of the most important conservation victories for the Sierra in a decade.
6, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The famed 3,000-acre Royal Gorge property on Donner Summit in the Sierra Nevada will be bought and protected from development under an agreement announced today by The Trust for Public Land, the Truckee Donner Land Trust (TDLT), and the Northern Sierra Partnership (NSP).