March 13, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Meritor (NYSE: MTOR) announced today that its FUELite Tandem Axle and Meritor WABCO Electronically Controlled Air Suspension (ECAS) have been recognized as a top technical achievement by the Truck Writers of North America (TWNA).
What does TWNA stand for?
TWNA stands for Truck Writers of North America (Charlotte, NC)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TWNA
We have 1 other meaning of TWNA in our Acronym Attic
- The Washington Note (political blog)
- The Weather Network (Canada)
- Theatre Workshop of Nantucket (Nantucket, MA)
- Thermoplastic Water Resistant Insulated Wire, Nylon Jacketed (CSA)
- Third World Network
- Triumph Werke Nürnberg (German: Triumph Works Nuremberg; motorcycle)
- Twin Industries Corporation
- Two Week Notice (job recruiting)
- Tactical Wireless Network Assurance (US Army)
- Tillicum/Woodbrook Neighborhood Association (Lakewood, WA)
- The World Needs A Hero (Megadeth album)
- The Waterloo Networking Company (Waterloo, Ontario, Canada)
- Two Way Non Coherent
- Taiwan National Computer Emergency Response Team (Taipei City, Taiwan)
- This Will Not Do
- Trance Will Never Die (website)
- Time with Non-Disabled Peers (special education integration)
- The Wintergreen Nature Foundation (Roseland, VA)
- The Way Nature Intended
- Taiwan Network Information Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
In February, the Truck Writers of North America (TWNA) awarded Volvo's XE13 - featuring the 13-liter Volvo D13 engine - powertrain package the 21st annual TWNA Technical Achievement Award.
Auto Business News-February 23, 2012--The Truck Writers of North America honours Volvo(C)1994-2012 ENPublishing - http://www.
One driver will be named the 2010 Goodyear North America Highway Hero at the Truck Writers of North America Annual Banquet and receive a $10,000 U.
The side-by-side cooling system of the Peterbilt 387 caught the attention of an industry editorial group, the Truck Writers of North America.
These new products are being well received in the marketplace -- our Signature 600 engine won the Truck Writers of North America Technical Achievement Award and our ISM and ISL engines were selected for the "Nifty Fifty" award for new product excellence by the editors of Heavy Duty Trucking Magazine.
at the annual Truck Writers of North America Industry Awards Banquet.
One driver will be named the 2009 Goodyear North America Highway Hero at the Truck Writers of North America Annual Banquet and receive a $10,000 U.