The only program left was the truck stop electrification project funded by the U.
What does TSE stand for?
TSE stands for Truck Stop Electrification
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TSE
We have 268 other meanings of TSE in our Acronym Attic
- Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathy
- Transport Support Enabled
- Transportation Support Equipment (US NASA)
- Travailleurs Sans Emploi (French: Unemployed Workers; Belgium)
- Travel Search Engine
- Treated Sewage Effluent
- Tri-State Employment Services, Inc. (New York)
- Tribunal Superior Eleitoral (Brazil)
- Tribunal Supremo Electoral (Supreme Electoral Tribunal, Guatemala)
- Tritium Science and Engineering
- Turbo Spin Echo (MRI)
- Turk Standartlari Enstitusu (Turkish: Turkish Standards Institute; est. 1960)
- Twin-Screw Extruder (high-intensity mixer)
- Two Stroke Engine
- Two-Step Estimator
- Typical Software Engineer
- The SemWare Editor Professional
- Test, Systems Engineering, & Evaluation
- Tissue-Specific Extinguisher 1
- Taiwan Security Enhancement Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
About IdleAir IdleAir, a division of Convoy Solutions LLC, is the largest provider of Truck Stop Electrification (TSE) services at major travel centers, including Pilot Flying J, Love's, Sapp Brothers, and select TravelCenters of America and Petro franchisee locations.
org to support third-party validated carbon reduction projects, such as reforestation in Idaho, wind farms in Texas or truck stop electrification in California.
Installing advanced truck stop electrification to reduce harmful emissions from idling trucks;
Additional grant recipients include the Ohio Department of Development for its "Ohio and Midwest Truck Stop Electrification Corridors Demonstration, Evaluation and Development Project," Lane Regional Air Pollution Authority of Oregon for its "Everybody Wins - Phase II" project, American Transportation Research Institute for its "Demonstration of Integrated Mobile Idle Reduction Solutions" project and North Carolina State University for its "Truck Original Equipment Manufacture (OEM) Auxiliary Power Unit (APU) Prep Kit Design and Installation" project.
IdleAir is the largest provider of Truck Stop Electrification services at major travel centers.
In December 2005, the Company closed on an offering and sale of $320 million of discount notes and common stock warrants, the net proceeds of which are being used in the installation of approximately 13,000 of our Advanced Truck Stop Electrification (ATE(R)) systems in truck parking spaces in a mix of travel centers and fleet terminals in 35 states.
The Climate Trust recently announced it has awarded funding to Shurepower, LLC to support the launch of a truck stop electrification network at truck stops in Oregon and Washington to help reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions resulting from idling truck engines.