Both drivers are to be honored at an awards breakfast this month during the NRMCA Annual Convention in San Antonio, with the Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau presenting Harris and Goodrich $5,000 and $500 checks, respectively.
What does TMMB stand for?
TMMB stands for Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau (Silver Spring, MD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMMB
We have 1 other meaning of TMMB in our Acronym Attic
- Textile Machinery Manufacturers Association (India)
- Three Month Moving Average (sales tracking)
- Tiered Money Market Account
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Alabama
- Traditional Mixed Martial Arts
- Tallahassee Mixed Martial Arts Club (Florida)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Alabama, Inc
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones (band)
- Tronoh Mines Malaysia Berhad (Malaysian mining company)
- Troweling Machine Manufacturers Bureau (Association of Equipment Manufacturers; Milwaukee, WI)
- Tucker Max Message Board
- Two Member Medical Board (UK)
- Technology Management MBA (University of Washington)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Baja California
- The Marine Mammal Center
- The Moral Majority Coalition (conservative organization)
- Theater Materiel Management Center
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center (Torrance, CA)
- Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada, Inc. (Cambridge, Ontario)
- TFMMS Micro Manpower Change Application
Samples in periodicals archive:
The lightweight, composite drum is certified through independent testing conducted by the respected Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau (TMMB).
The company's Revolution mixer also completed independent performance testing with the Truck Mixer Manufacturers Bureau (TMMB) and received that organization's certification of its discharge and mix uniformity performance.