of Transportation Rolf Rising, Director Business Analysis & Development, Invest in Sweden Agency; Swedish Intelligent Vehicle Safety Systems Program (IVSS) Peter Kissinger, President & CEO, AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety Richard Pain, Transportation Safety Coordinator, Transportation Research Board Robert Clark, President, Truck Manufacturers Association Scott Kress, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing, Volvo Trucks North America Lennart Pilskog, Director of Public Affairs, Volvo Truck Corporation Robert C Lange, Executive Director Structure & Safety Integration, Saab/General Motors Tomas Broberg, Senior Technical Adviser Safety, Volvo Car Corporation RSVP: transportation@swedishtrade.
What does TMA stand for?
TMA stands for Truck Manufacturers Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TMA
We have 386 other meanings of TMA in our Acronym Attic
- Transportation Management Association
- Transverse Myelitis Association (Powell, OH)
- Treasury Management Association
- Tri Methyl Aluminum
- Tri-Methyl Amine (CH33N)
- Triangular Microstrip Antenna
- TRICARE Management Activity
- Trike Mosan Association (French motorcycle club)
- Trimellitic Anhydride
- Tristeza y Muerte de Agave (Wilting and Death of Agave)
- Truck Mounted Attenuator (highway safety engineering)
- True Martial Arts
- Turkish Medical Association
- Turnaround Management Association
- Tutor-Marked Assignment (Open University, UK)
- Tuttle-Mori Agency (Japan)
- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly (science fiction, 2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Tetramethylammonium Trifluoromethanesulfonate
- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly 1 (2001: A Space Odyssey)
- Tycho Magnetic Anomaly 2 (from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
CHICAGO -- The Engine Manufacturers Association, which includes the Truck Manufacturers Association, announced today the use of the name Truck and Engine Manufacturers Association for the trade group, effective immediately.
14 /PRNewswire/ -- America could save nearly one billion gallons of fuel annually by adopting new aerodynamic technologies on tractor- trailer trucks, according to a two-year collaborative study conducted by members of the Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA) and the U.
Addressing the proposed program, Tim Blubaugh, President of the Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA) stated, "fuel efficiency has always been a key customer focus in the commercial trucking industry, and truck manufacturers have already made significant improvements in fuel efficiency to meet customer demands.
CHICAGO -- The Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA) announces that members elected new officers at their recent mid-year meeting.
CHICAGO -- The Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA) announces the appointment of Timothy A.
Travel Centers of America Truck Manufacturers Association (TMA) U.
They include the Alliance of Automobile Manufacturers, American Petroleum Institute, American Trucking Associations, National Petrochemical Refiners Association, National Manufacturers Association, National Automobile Dealers Association, Truck Manufacturers Association, and the United States Chamber of Commerce.