Snow earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Alabama and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from Troy State University.
What does TSU stand for?
TSU stands for Troy State University
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSU
We have 63 other meanings of TSU in our Acronym Attic
- This Side Up
- Thyristor Supply Unit
- Time Stamp Unit
- Tobacco Survivors United
- Towson State University (Maryland)
- Trade Statistics Unit of HMRC (Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs; UK)
- Traffic Safety Unit (various locations)
- Traffic Simulation Unit
- Tri State Unlimited
- Tri-State University (Angola Indiana)
- Truman State University
- Tsentral'noye Statisticheskoye Upravleniye (Central Statistical Administration)
- Tulsa-Sapulpa Union Railway Company
- Tyumen State University (Tyumen, West-Sibiria)
- Tomsk State University of Architecture and Building (Russia)
- Transportation System User Benefits (Federal Transit Administration; US Department of Transportation)
- Tokyo-Tech Supercomputer and Ubiquitously Accessible Mass-Storage Environment (supercomputer; Tokyo Institute of Technology; Japan)
- Troy State University Dothan (Dothan, Alabama)
- Tashkent State University of Economics
- Transport Statistics Users Group (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and her master's degree at Troy State University, Troy, Ala.
He holds a master's degree in business from Troy State University in Troy, AL.
Kmiec said he earned a bachelor's degree from the College of the Holy Cross and a master's degree in international relations from Troy State University in Troy, Ala.
He has already used his fame and his degree in criminal justice from Troy state university to draw attention to the plight of his brother, Mark, who is serving a 27-year jail sentence in a penitentiary in Arkansas for marijuana trafficking.
A graduate of East Tennessee State University and Troy State University, current president of the Northeast Tennessee Nurse Practitioner Association, and a member of the American Nurses Association, Sharp is currently employed as an oncology nurse practitioner at Blue Ridge Medical Specialists in Bristol, Tenn.
She became (acquisition) board-certified in December 2004 and earned a master's in business administration from Troy State University,
The test was administered in Alabama four times in 2004 at: the University of South Alabama, Mobile; Troy State University, Troy; and Athens State University, Athens; University of Alabama at Birmingham; and Miles College, Birmingham.