More than a half century later, a new coalition (this time including actor/residents Paul Newman and Robert Redford) took on BHC again, this time to stop an unspoiled company holding known as Trout Brook Valley from becoming a luxury golf course and gated community.
What does TBV stand for?
TBV stands for Trout Brook Valley (Connecticut nature preserve)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TBV
We have 32 other meanings of TBV in our Acronym Attic
- Tangible Book Value
- Ten Behoeve Van (Dutch)
- Texas Border Volunteers (Waxahachie, TX)
- The Big Valley (US TV show; 1965-1969)
- The Black Vault
- To Be Verified
- Total Blood Volume
- Total Brain Volume
- Transaction-Based Verification
- Transmission-Blocking Vaccines
- Trust But Verify
- Turbine Bypass Valve
- Türk Böbrek Vakfi (Turkish: Turkish Kidney Foundation)
- Turn- und Ballspielverein (German handball team)
- Toronto Burlesque and Vaudeville Alliance (est. 2003; Canada)
- Tampa Bay Vizsla Club (Tampa Bay, FL)
- Transkei, Bophuthatswana, Venda and Ciskei (South African states)
- Trabecular Bone Volume Density
- Troens Bevis Verdens Evangelisering (Norwegian)
- Tweedy, Browne Value Fund
Samples in periodicals archive:
: TROUT BROOK VALLEY - GOLF -- Trout Brook Valley will be developed by National Fairways, Inc.
Schmidt noted that the rise in earnings is mostly due to BHC's September 2, 1999 sale of its Trout Brook Valley parcel in Fairfield County, as well as improved results from water sales.