The intelligence of the Trouble Reporting system lets you select only valid trouble report codes, and analyzes the entire system to alert you of potential mass outages due to a common cause.
What does TRS stand for?
TRS stands for Trouble Reporting System (Sprint)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of TRS
We have 323 other meanings of TRS in our Acronym Attic
- Transmission Repeater Station
- Transportable Relay Station
- Transportation Railway Service
- Transverse Rupture Strength
- Trash Removal Service (Bermerton, WA)
- Travel Recommender Systems
- Travel Related Services (company)
- Travel Reservation System (software)
- TRICARE Reserve Select (US DoD healthcare plan)
- Trieste, Italy - Ronchi Dei Legionari (Airport Code)
- Trumpton Riot Squad (UK gaming clan)
- Trunked Radio System
- Tubular Round Slings
- Teacher Rating Scales for Children (Behavior Assessment System for Children)
- Tandy Radio Shack DOS
- T Cell Released Suppressor Activity (immunology)
- Tandem Repeat Sequence A (genetics)
- Tapered Ring Slot Antenna
- Terminal Radar Service Area
- Texas Research Society on Alcoholism (Austin, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its automated trouble reporting system can take customers' calls day or night, and customers using this system can help pinpoint the location of service interruptions and speed the dispatch of crews.
Other sessions during the UTC meeting included an FCC staff panel (see pages 94 and 95), a panel on bypass systems, a session on leased-telephone circuit trouble reporting systems, and a session on land-mobile and microwave licensing.