9 /PRNewswire/ -- D-Link, the end-to-end provider of computer networking solutions for consumers and business, today announced its Xtreme N(TM) Notebook Adapter (DWA-652) has met the Tropos Metro Compliant Extensions (TMCX) specification that enables Wi-Fi clients to optimize performance on metro-scale mesh networks.
What does TMCX stand for?
TMCX stands for Tropos Metro Compliant Extensions
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of TMCX in our Acronym Attic
- Trimethylchlorosilane (derivatization reagent)
- Tazewell-Mason Counties Special Education Association (Pekin, IL)
- Tehran Municipality Computer Services Organization
- Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth
- Tokyo Metropolitan College of Technology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Total Motor Conduction Time (neurology)
- Trailer Mounted Communications Tower
- Time Matters Certified User (data-entry program training)
- Truman Medical Center - West
- Tactical Missile Defense
- Tactical Munitions Dispenser (US DoD)
- Tagged Material Detector
- Technical Management Division
- Temperature Measuring Device (wireless hardware)
- Temporomandibular Disorder
- Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Tescilli Markalar Dernegi (Turkish: Society for Registered Trade Marks)
- Texian Market Days (Texas; history)
- The Mana Drain (gaming site)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first, the Tropos Metro Compliant Extensions (TMCX), provides a specification for the wireless modems used for residential and small-business access to metro Wi-Fi networks.