8 million federal contract has been signed with the North Australian Indigenous Land and Sea Management Alliance (NAILSMA), through the Tropical Savannas Cooperative Research Centre, to develop community-driven approaches to sustainable management of the animals.
What does TSCRC stand for?
TSCRC stands for Tropical Savannas Cooperative Research Centre (Department of Education, Science & Training; Australia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSCRC
- Time Switch and Call Processor Frame
- Topeka Shawnee County Public Library (Topeka, Kansas)
- The Science Creative Quarterly (Canada)
- Trailer Sailer Club of Queensland (Australia)
- International Symposium on Thin Slab Casting and Rolling
- Telecom Securicor Cellular Radio (UK)
- Thin Slab Casting and Rolling
- Timer Status Control Register
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- TEMPEST Small Computer Requirements Contract
- Tuberous Sclerosis Complex Research Program
- Taxi Security Camera System (VerifEye Technologies; Australia)
- Taxpayer Services Center Section
- The Sidney Crosby Show (hockey blog)
- Thin Surface Course Systems (UK)
- Time-Series Cross-Sectional Data (computing)
- Top Secret Control Section (US Navy)
- Total Supply Chain Security (symposium; Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation)
- Trade Status Change Stream
- Transportable Satellite Communications System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This may be the case in Australia's tropical north, where a project at Darwin's Tropical Savannas Cooperative Research Centre (CRC) is exploring the role of termites in maintaining ecosystem health and restoring land damaged by overgrazing or mining.