It desires to hear from local Tropical North Queensland operators as well as local and global brands.
What does TNQ stand for?
TNQ stands for Tropical North Queensland (Australia)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TNQ
- Tennessee Native Plant Society (est. 1978)
- That New Production Studio
- The Next Picture Show (fine arts center; Dixon, IL)
- The Next Projected Sound (band)
- These New Puritans (London, England band)
- Total Ninhydrin-Positive Substance
- Transactional Net Promoter Score
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Telecasters North Queensland (TV station; Australia)
- The New Quartet (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tourism Tropical North Queensland, or TTNQ, Chief Executive Officer Rob Giason hopes the eclipse will give the region exposure around the world.
It is some years now since I came back to Wales; it looks like Wales here in tropical north Queensland, apart from the searing heat.
I loved it there, it was brilliant," he told the Sydney Morning Herald of his time in tropical north Queensland.
The Times (London) Mar 16, 2010 Australia Tourism Queensland, Tourism Tropical North Queensland and Qantas have teamed up on a special reduced fare from Los Angeles or San Francisco to Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef of USD389 each way.
Under the contract ASM will work with Cairns Airport and Tourism Tropical North Queensland to create a regular scheduled service for Chinese tourists.
Queensland offers a variety of green getaways including the Cape York Turtle Rescue at the Cape York Turtle Rescue camp in Tropical North Queensland.
Waugh notched his 32nd Test century in the second Test against Bangladesh being played out of season at Cairns, in Australia's tropical north Queensland.