What does TMCR stand for?
TMCR stands for Tropical Medicine Central Resource (Uniformed Services University of the Health Services)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TMCR
We have 6 other meanings of TMCR in our Acronym Attic
- Texas Monthly Custom Publishing (Austin, TX)
- Thermo Mechanical Control Process
- Two Megabit Channelized Port card
- Tenax-Modified Carbon Paste Electrode
- Troy Miami County Public Library (Troy, Ohio)
- Tanz-und Musik Corps Ronneburg (German entertainment group)
- Technical Manual Contract Requirement
- Thorne Moorends Community Radio (Doncaster, Yorkshire, UK)
- Total Metabolic Clearance Rate
- Tracheal Mean Clearance Rate
- Turbine Maximum Continuous Rating
- Thomas More Community Robotics Club (Wisconsin)
- Tailored Master Cross Reference List
- The Moped Challenge Relay Marathon Course
- Senior Chief Torpedoman (naval rating)
- Taylor Made Computer Solutions, Ltd.
- Telecommunications Management & Control Subsystem
- Teleport Management and Control System (military communications)
- Temporary or Mobile Construction Sites (EU directive)
- Tokio Marine Claims Service