More detailed topics include the Everglades in space and time, freshwater marshes, tropical hardwood hammocks, mangrove swamps, Lake Okeechobee and the Everglades headwaters, invertebrates, marine and estuarine fishes, reptiles, birds, ecological relationships and processes, and restoration versus climate change and rising sea level.
What does THH stand for?
THH stands for Tropical Hardwood Hammock (ecosystem)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of THH
We have 17 other meanings of THH in our Acronym Attic
- Taper Hall of Humanities (University of Southern California; Los Angeles, CA)
- Targetoid Haemosiderotic Haemangioma (tumor)
- Thalamic Hypertensive Hemorrhage (stroke)
- The Hillingdon Hospital (Uxbridge, Middlesex, UK)
- Therapeutic Horsemanship of Hawaii (Waimanalo, HI; disabled riding lessons)
- Thomas Henry Huxley (biologist)
- Toyota Highlander Hybrid (car)
- Tree Huggin' Hippy
- Trigger Happy Havoc (gaming; Danganronpa)
- Tripterygium Hypoglaucum Hutch (Chinese herbal medicine)
- Toon Hermans Huis Amersfoort (Dutch: Hermans Amersfoort Show House; cancer support organization; Netherlands)
- The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Topolcany HipHop Community
- The Hills Have Eyes (movie)
- The Helpful Hands Foundation (Orlando, FL)
- Thessaloniki Hip Hop Festival (Greece)
- The Hampshire Hospitality Group
- Transient Hyperthyroidism of Hyperemesis Gravidarum
- The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy
- Tenere Habere Habere Habere
Samples in periodicals archive:
Florida colonies were found in a tropical hardwood hammock and nearby coastal mangroves.
Today, most of the Keys' remaining tropical hardwood hammocks are privately owned and therefore threatened by development.