com/cgi-bin/prnh/20031014/DCTUFNS1 ) "Experiencing the magic of an aquarium, fresh or marine, is the result of proper set-up and maintenance," explains David Boruchowitz, Editor-in-Chief of Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine and the author of "The Simple Guide to Freshwater Aquariums.
What does TFH stand for?
TFH stands for Tropical Fish Hobbyist (magazine)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of TFH
We have 37 other meanings of TFH in our Acronym Attic
- Thyroid Follicular Hypertrophy
- Timing Failure Handler
- Tinfoil Hat
- Touch for Health
- Toulouse Féminin Handball (French women's handball group)
- Tourism for Help (sustainable tourism group; Switzerland)
- Toys for the Handicapped (now Special Needs Toys; international charity)
- Trailers from Hell (movies)
- Transport for Health (Australia)
- Très Forte Hygrométrie (French: Very High Humidity)
- Tennessee Fur Harvesters Association
- Tuvalu Family Health Association
- Terry Fox Humanitarian Award Program (Canada)
- Tin Foil Hat Brigade
- Taishin Financial Holdings Company (Taiwan)
- Task Force Health Care (est. 1996; Netherlands)
- Tennessee Fair Housing Council
- Tin Foil Hat Club
- Toronto Field Hockey Club (est. 1954; Canada)
- Task Force on Harmonisation of Classification and Labelling
Samples in periodicals archive:
The grand-prize student's teacher will receive a personal computer and a set of Tropical Fish Hobbyist reptile reference books.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20031014/NYTU027 10/13/2003 TROPICAL FISH HOBBYIST DEDICATED TO THE CARE OF CLOWNFISH - Tropical Fish Hobbyist magazine is publishing a special supplement, titled Dream Marine, dedicated to the care of clownfish for its upcoming December and January issues.