El Nino is a quasi-periodic climate pattern that occurs across the tropical Pacific Ocean approximately every five years and is characterized by variations like warming or cooling in the temperature of the surface of the tropical eastern Pacific Ocean, states the Wikipedia.
What does TEP stand for?
TEP stands for Tropical Eastern Pacific
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEP
We have 222 other meanings of TEP in our Acronym Attic
- Transit of Extrasolar Planets
- Transitional Employment Program
- Translation, Editing and Proofreading (text translations)
- Transmission/Escape Probability
- Transmitter Experiment Package
- Transportation Enhancement Program
- Transportation Expenditure Plan
- Tribal Energy Program (US Department of Energy)
- Triethyl Phosphate
- Trombo Embolismo Pulmonar (Spanish: Pulmonary Thromboembolism)
- Trust and Estate Practitioner
- Tuberculose Extra Pulmonaire (French: Extra Pulmonary Tuberculosis)
- Tucson Electric Power
- Tumeurs Endocrines du Pancréas (French)
- Tunnel End-Point (computer science)
- Typical End Use Product (environment)
- Taiwan Environmental Protection Administration
- Tax and Estate Planning Association (Washburn University School of Law; Topeka, KS)
- Tertiary Entrance Procedures Authority (now Queensland Studies Authority; Australia)
- Texas Engineering Practice Act
Samples in periodicals archive:
One of the species, the winghead shark, now lives in the warm waters north of Australia and the other, the bonnethead shark, inhabits the Caribbean and tropical eastern Pacific Ocean.
My vote goes to the Perlas Islands, one of only two archipelagos (the Galapagos Islands being the other) in the Tropical Eastern Pacific.