It is said that just before Leakey lost his government appointment last year, he declined to meet aggrieved officials from Renault for discussion over his intervention into the Troop Carrying Vehicle (TCV) project.
What does TCV stand for?
TCV stands for Troop Carrying Vehicle
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TCV
We have 74 other meanings of TCV in our Acronym Attic
- Top Contact Vidéo (France)
- Total Cash Value
- Total Containment Vessel
- Total Contract Value
- Total Contract Volume
- Total Customer Value
- Tracked Combat Vehicle
- Transportes Aereos de Cabo Verde, Cape Verde Islands (ICAO code)
- Treasury Corporation of Victoria (Australia)
- Triathlon Club Villeparisis (Villeparisis, France)
- Tropical Cyclone Watch/Warning Text Product (hurricane prediction aid)
- Turbo Control Valve
- Turkish Commercial Vehicles (bus manufacturer)
- Turnip Crinkle Virus
- Tampa Convention and Visitors Association (Tampa, FL)
- Terminal Configured Vehicle and Avionics
- Thames and Chiltern Valley Association (UK)
- TonyComix CVAnimation
- total culturable virus assay
- Training Centres for Veterinary Auxiliaries
Samples in periodicals archive:
The situation is now calm but the post was badly damaged, as was a troop carrying vehicle," said Captain Harvey.
We see three uniformly shaped dark green vehicles, look like deuce-and-a-half troop carrying vehicles.