Byline: Catherine Jones HE'S young, keen, talented, easy on the eye and impressed the Trondheim Symphony Orchestra enough to offer him the chief conducting gig after just one performance with them.
What does TSO stand for?
TSO stands for Trondheim Symphony Orchestra (Norway)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSO
We have 211 other meanings of TSO in our Acronym Attic
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra (band)
- Transaction Server Operation
- Transfer Student Ombudsperson (Maricopa County, AZ community college system)
- Transmission System Operator (energy)
- Transmission Systems Operations/Operator (telecommunications)
- Transportation Security Officer
- Transportation Supply Officer
- Trattamento Sanitario Obbligatorio (Italian: Compulsory Health Treatment)
- Trial Services Office (US military)
- Trichuris Suis Ova (pig whipworm eggs)
- Turn Stuff Off (energy conservation campaign; US DoD)
- Time Sharing Option/Conversational Monitor System
- Time Sharing Option/Extensions
- Time Sharing Option/Interactive System Productivity Facility
- Tactical Service Oriented Architecture (US DoD)
- Technical Standard Order Authorization (Federal Aviation Administration)
- Technical Support & Operational Analysis (US Navy)
- Tisch School of the Arts (New York)
- Transport Solutions of America (Woodstock, GA)
- Triumph Sports Owners Association (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With assistantships to Sir Simon Rattle at the CBSO and Claudio Abbado at the Berlin Philharmonic under his belt, and now the principal conductorship of the Trondheim Symphony Orchestra in Norway, Harding, still only in his early 20s, is currently wowing critics with his performances in the opera-house.