From 1997 to 2001 he was executive vice president for TrizecHahn Office Properties, Trizec's predecessor company, which at the time was a subsidiary of Canadian-based TrizecHahn Corporation.
What does THOP stand for?
THOP stands for TrizecHahn Office Properties
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of THOP
We have 1 other meaning of THOP in our Acronym Attic
- Those on the Margins of a Society (drug and alcohol rehabilitation program; UK)
- The Hunchback of Notre Dame (Victor Hugo book and movie)
- Tun Hussein Onn National Eye Hospital (Petaling Jaya, Malaysia)
- Topless Humans Organized for Natural Genetics
- Tauranga House of Prayer (New Zealand)
- The Highness of Preist (band)
- The House of Pearls (jewelry store; Australia)
- thehomeofpoker.co.uk (website)
- Tilton House Of Pizza (Tilton, NH)
- Topsfield House of Pizza (Topsfield, MA)
- Tape Handling Operational System
- Tactical Helicopter Offensive Response (Blue Thunder, movie)
- Tampa / Hillsborough Organization of Rocketry (Florida)
- Tandy High-Performance Optical Recording
- Tape Handling Option Routines
- Targeted High-Output Responder (non-lethal military weapon)
- Technology for Highly Oriented Research
- Tera Hertz Operational Reachback
- The Hand of Redemption (game)
- The Health Occupation Reporting Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mattes, director of security, Tishman Speyer Properties; and Carlos Villarreal, director of security, TrizecHahn Office Properties.
NEW YORK -- Fitch Ratings upgrades six classes of TrizecHahn Office Properties Trust Commercial Mortgage pass-through certificates, series 2001-TZH, as follows: --$55.
Tresham, Executive Vice President, TrizecHahn Office Properties, will be responsible for the implementation of the first Six Sigma Quality program in the commercial real estate operating industry.
Other real estate firms participating in the initiative include Boston Properties, Colliers ABR, Fisher Brothers, Forest City Ratner Companies, OVA Williams, Jack Resnick & Sons, the LeFrak Organization, Max Capital Management, Newmark & Company, Reckson Associates, Silverstein Properties, SL Green Realty, Sterling Equities, TrizecHahn Office Properties and Vornado Realty Trust.
He served as president of TrizecHahn Office Properties, the U.
The average initial cash return on costs is anticipated to be 9%," said Casey Wold, President, TrizecHahn Office Properties.
And they are already making progress--on April 19th, Captivate signed a deal with Tishman Speyer Properties, TrizecHahn Office Properties, the Witcoff Group, and others.