IVES, England, March 22, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Lancaster Insurance Services, part of Capita Insurance Distribution, announces it has been appointed to the Triumph Sports Six Club (TSSC) insurance panel as it gears up for this year's International Triumph Show & Spares Day.
What does TSSC stand for?
TSSC stands for Triumph Sports Six Club
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of TSSC
We have 28 other meanings of TSSC in our Acronym Attic
- Threatened Species Scientific Committee
- Three Steps' Searching and Comparing
- Thyristor Switched Series Capacitor
- Tidewater Sports & Social Club (Norfolk, VA)
- Top Secret Security Clearance
- Toyota Production System Support Center
- Toyota Supplier Support Center (now Toyota Production System Support Center)
- Track Side Senior Center (Omer, Michigan)
- Training System Support Center
- Transactional Shared Service Center
- Tumor Suppressing Subtransferable Candidate 1
- Triumph Sports Six Club Belgium (Belgium)
- Tri-State Sports Car Council
- Taiwan Social Science Citation Index (Taiwan National Science Council)
- Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information (US military security clearance)
- Taiwan Society for Stem Cell Research
- Tri State Sikh Cultural Society
- Timpanogos Special Service District (Utah)
- Total State Service Date (North Carolina)
- Toy Soldiers of San Diego (Fallbrook, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
IVES, England, March 22 /PRNewswire/ -- Lancaster Insurance Services, part of Capita Insurance Distribution, announces it has been appointed to the Triumph Sports Six Club (TSSC) insurance panel as it gears up for this year's International Triumph Show & Spares Day.
There will be stands from clubs from across the country, including The Daimler & Lanchester OC, Triumph Sports Six Club, Austin Counties Classic Car Club and Cotswold Classic Car Club.
With 12,000 members, the Triumph Sports Six Club is the largest Triumph car enthusiasts club in the world, and is celebrating its silver jubilee.
The hard graft has paid off and John, a member of the national Triumph Sports Six Club, says the two-litre Triumph is the perfect family car - but with a difference.
If so, Dick Plumridge, archivist of the Triumph Sports Six Club, which specialises in the various Herald-based models, wants to hear from you.
She is the proud owner of a Triumph Vitesse Mk1 Convertible and a keen member of the Triumph Sports Six Club, and will help it celebrate its 40th anniversary.
The Triumph Sports Six Club will meet on September 6 at the Avoncroft Museum of Historic Buildings in Bromsgrove.